Welcome to Saddle Mountain
Welcome to Saddle Mountain Unified School District. Our district is west of the White Tank Mountains and encompasses over 500 square miles. Parts of the district are in Buckeye and Tonopah, Arizona.
Why Enroll Your Child in Saddle Mountain USD #90?
- Tonopah Valley High School ranked among nation's best by US News & World Report.
- Two A-rated schools
- Free all-day kindergarten
- A computer for every student
- Four-day school week schedule
- Award-winning teachers and principals
- Highly-qualified, appropriately-certified teachers
- Advanced math for 7th and 8th graders
- AP and dual-enrollment courses
- Career/Technical education classes
- Wide choice of activities and sports
- Family atmosphere
- Silver LEED-certified elementary school
- Upgraded modern facilities
- Free breakfast for all students
- High school students earned over 450 hours of college credit over the past two years.
- 89 of 89 seniors graduated in 2016, 100%
- Seniors earned $1.5 million in scholarships in 2015 and over $2 million in 2016.
- 74% of seniors going to college/university
Four-Day School Week, Tuesday–Friday
School Starting Times:
Ruth Fisher School:
- K–3: 7:45 a.m.–2:45 p.m.
- 4–8: 7:45 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Tartesso Elementary School:
- K–8: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Tonopah Valley High School:
- 7:45 a.m.–3:31 p.m.